# Bravia Controller
# How to use
# Connect to your BRAVIA
Check this first
- Make sure your iPhone and BRAVIA are in the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure your BRAVIA is turned on.
You can use this app to control most of the Sony BRAVIA TV. But we did not test all the series, so there is no guarantee that ALL BRAVIA TVs can be controlled by this app.
Connect to BRAVIA TV
- When you open this app first time , then local-network-scan permission request dialog will be shown. And you need to click OK button.
This is just to scan the IP address of your BRAVIA, we will not collect any of your local network information.
This dialog will not show again if you click once NO , you can set this permission in system settings.
- When the BRAVIA is discovered, the module name and IP address will show up like this :
- Then your show click the item which you want to connect to.And enter the 4-diget pin code shown on your BRAVIA TV.
- After all, home pannel of Bravia Controll will show up. You can enjoy it now.
If you cannot connect by the above procedure, click the "Enter IP address manually" button, enter the BRAVIA IP address, and press the CONNECT button.
This app provides a feature to launch the app installed on BRAVIA TV with one click. When the connection to BRAVIA is completed for the first time, apps such as "Youtube" and "Netflix" are displayed on the home screen by default. It is possible to adjust the display order and the apps displayed on the home screen on the setting screen.
- Click "Menu" in the left-top, and click "Shortcuts"
- Drag while holding down the app you are trying to adjust.
This app provides a feature to link with Siri. By linking with Siri, you can turn the TV on and off by voice, such as "Hey, Siri,Turn on my TV".
This will be a PRO feature.
- Click "Menu" in the left-top, and click "Siri"
- Click "Add to Siri".
- Enter the control words
- Completed.Try "Hey, Siri,Turn on my TV".
- You can edit and unlink by click "Added to Siri".